Sports & P.E.
Upcoming Events 2016/17
Click Here to jump to our Sports and P.E. Gallery
|Tues 21st Feb||Yr 5/6 Mixed Netball||Wood Green/ Madley|
|Thurs 2nd March||Year 1 Dance (1)||Wood Green|
|Thurs 9th March||Year 1 Dance (2)||Wood Green|
|Thurs 4th May||Yr3/4 Tennis||Witney Tennis Club|
|Tues 16th May||Yr 5/6 Quad Kids||Wood Green|
|Mon 22nd May||Yr 5/6 Quad Kids||Wood Green|
You can view the full year Sports & Events calendar here....
All pupils will leave our primary school physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy lifestyle and lifelong participation in some form of physical activity.
To achieve a sustainable improvement in the quality of PE and sport for the children of Witney Community Primary School.
We would expect indicators of such improvement to include:
• The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
• Children able to communicate why healthy active lifestyles are important
• The profile of PE and sport raised across the school as a tool for whole school achievement improvement.
• Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching of PE and sport.
• A broader range of sports and activities offered to all pupils both in lessons and as extra-curricular activities
• Increased participation in a variety of competitive sports for all children as appropriate to strengths.
Specialist P.E. Lesson Visits